The website www.dav-equipments.com is published and produced by DAV EQUIPMENTS, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 861,427 euros, registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 886 080 712, whose registered office is located at Route de Roncq, 59960 Neuville-en-Ferrain, France. Dav Equipments’ intra-community VAT number is FR22 886.080.712.
The President of the company is Mr Hervé Denis.
The site is hosted by Nexylan.
Contact: email@example.com; 03 20 94 60 21.
This Legal Notice of the Website is intended for customers and Internet users visiting the Website. They detail the intellectual property rights held by DAV EQUIPMENTS on the products and the various elements of the Site as well as DAV EQUIPMENTS’ policy regarding the protection and processing of personal data that customers or Internet users visiting the Site may be required to communicate to it.
All the elements present on the www.dav-equipments.com site, whether visual, textual or sound, are the exclusive property of DAV EQUIPMENTS, or the owner of the intellectual property rights concerned and are therefore protected by the intellectual property code and copyright.
As such, any reproduction of the DAV EQUIPMENTS brand or www.dav-equipments.com website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
You may set up links to our website if you do so in a fair manner and if this does not in any way damage our reputation or benefit from our notoriety. However, you are prohibited from establishing such a link so that it suggests a form of association if it does not exist. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to set up a link to our site on a website that does not belong to you. We reserve the right to remove links without notice.
Privacy & Collection of personal data
Data collection & Purpose
All personal data communicated by the Client on the www.dav-equipments.com website – by means of a purchase or account creation – are processed electronically or manually for the following purposes:
– Commercial relationship management: processing and collection of project lists
– Customer relationship management: collection of customer opinions on products, suggestion of products adapted to customer needs
– Marketing studies and analyses.
These data are exclusively reserved for DAV EQUIPMENTS.
The Customer can subscribe to the DAV EQUIPMENTS newsletter and thus choose to be regularly informed of the offers offered. He has, at any time, the possibility to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose on each of the newsletters.
In addition, the processing of the Client’s personal data by DAV EQUIPMENTS is subject to a declaration to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) under the following number 1903775 v 0.
Right of access, rectification and deletion of data
In accordance with the “Data Protection Act” n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the Client has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him/her by contacting DAV EQUIPMENTS, Route de Roncq, 59960 Neuville-en-Ferrain or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data are kept only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Your use of the Site is subject to this Cookie Statement, which is incorporated into the Terms and Conditions of this Site, as well as the specific terms and conditions specified on the various pages of this Site (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”). Your use of the Site is also subject to all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
Please read this cookie statement carefully before using or obtaining any content, information, product or service through this site. By accessing this site you accept, without restriction or qualification, the entirety of this cookie statement.
A cookie is a text file that contains a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. A cookie is then sent back to the original website when you visit it again or to another site that can recognize the given cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. To learn more about cookies, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies on this site
These cookies do not allow you to be identified individually.
On this Site, cookies have several functions. They allow you to navigate efficiently between pages, keep your preferences in mind and, in general, improve your experience on the Site. They also help to make online advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this Site can be classified into four categories: (1) strictly necessary cookies; (2) cookies contributing to the performance of the Site; (3) cookies recording functional requests; and (4) targeted cookies. You will find below a description of each of these types of cookies.
– Cookies are strictly necessary: These cookies are essential; they allow you to browse the Site and use its features, including access to secure areas on the Site. Without these cookies, the services you request, such as booking a hotel room online, cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information that can be used for marketing purposes. By using this Site, you agree that we may place such cookies on your device.
– Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use this Site. For example, they may collect information about the pages you visit most often and record if you have received an error message on any of the pages of this Site. These cookies do not directly collect personally identifiable information about you. When you provide personally identifiable information, we may use these cookies to tailor the Site based on the information you have provided to us and your activities on the Site. By using this Site, you agree that we may place such cookies on your device.
– Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember the choices you have made: username, language preferences, region for example. The Site then uses this information to provide you with improved features. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you have made, for example to the size and font of the text, as well as other parts of the Site that you can customize. If the information collected by these cookies is anonymous, cookies can identify you when their information is combined with other data, as they monitor certain information about your Internet service provider. They do not collect any information that could be used for advertising purposes or to find out where you went on the Internet. When you choose to change the options or settings on the Site, you agree that DAV EQUIPMENTS may launch functional cookies on your device. By using this Site, you agree that we may place such cookies on your device.
– Targeted cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits. They have two different uses.
1. Analytical Function: These cookies allow DAV EQUIPMENTS to understand the browsing habits of users. This is done through Google Analytics: but the data is aggregated and therefore not personal.
2. Commercial Function: These cookies are generally placed by advertising networks – in the case of DAV EQUIPMENTS – only by Facebook – that record what you have viewed on the Site and share this information with other organizations, including advertisers. This makes online advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies may track your visits to websites, they generally do not know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertising will be less relevant to your interests.
By using this Site, you agree that these cookies may be placed on your device.
Ability to restrict or block cookies
You can configure your browser settings to restrict or block cookies on the Site (or on any other website). Your browser may contain information on how to adjust your settings.
You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for general information about cookies and how to adjust cookie settings in various browsers. This Site also explains how to delete cookies from your computer. You can also refuse targeted cookies from certain suppliers by using the opt-out process provided by www.youronlinechoices.eu
Please note that restricting cookies may have an impact on the functionality of the Site.
Updating of these Legal Notices
We reserve the right to modify, update or correct, at any time and without notice, all or part of this Legal Notice relating in particular to the collection of personal data, cookies or information contained on the Site by publishing the updated Legal Notice on the Site. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of the updated Legal Notice. If you do not accept these Legal Notices, please leave the Site immediately.